Phil's Observations

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Blog Spam

I was in Minneapolis this week visiting a client. I - like some forgetful seasoned citizen - forgot something. My laptop. I just about died. Flight coming home was late due to traffic issues at ORD. I'm not sure anything will fix the traffice issue at O'Hare. So I just got home a little while ago, and start searching the e-mail for important messages. I have 10 comments on the blog. I found that odd, simply because I haven't posted in a while. All of the frickin comments were spam. I deleted them all, and added a verification process to see if it will reduce or stop it. Now I'm pissed at the idots who need to spam personal blogs to try to raise cash.

Trip was good, thanks for asking. Not going to give any details.
Kicknit 10/06/2005

0 Comments:

Add a comment